New addition in waiting
We decided to get a new puppy to add to our happy little family. We haven't met him yet and aren't allowed to until he's 8 weeks old (due to the breeders fear of parvo) but we reserved the little fella. With golden doodles, they are so popular (and hard to find) that by 8 weeks they're already sold so you can't go and pick your favorite one out of the litter like with labs or golden retrievers. At least not with this breeder. I had a dark colored male reserved before they were even born and it turns out that he was the only dark colored male. The rest were blondies. We can't decide on a name (we love both) so please, please comment and tell me which one you like better. If you want to see what he'll look like when he grows a little older, check out their website http://www.oneofakindgoldendoodles.com/ and check out the gallery of his grown brothers and sisters. It's gonna be so hard to wait another 6 weeks! I love him so much already!!!!
Ernie vs. Fozzie (in reference to Fozzie Bear)
1 day old



Ernie vs. Fozzie (in reference to Fozzie Bear)
1 day old


3 Comments:
Oh my goodness I love him already, too!! He's too cute! Please post more pictures as the breeder sends them to you. I'm so excited for you guys (& Bentley)!
Our vote is FOZZIE :-)
Erica, never comment on anything, but this little guy is TOO CUTE!! I am so jealous! I agree with other Michelle, Fozzie!
Just called Dave and he likes Fozzie too, hopefully this won't make Eric vote for Ernie.
Congrats again,
Michelle
Fozzie, all the way. Ernie reminds me or Bert...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home